3. Access Adjustment Mode by pressing "Volume" button (up or down). Adjustment parameters are given in the accompanying table, and selected by pressing the CHANNEL key (_, _).
4. Sequence selection for PAL / SECAM B / G, L / systems: the up or down key: AGC> TXP> AFW> SBT> SCT> SCR> STT> RG> G.
G.> BG> TCT> SC> SL> PVS> PHS> NVS> NHS> CDL BCS>
5. Volume keys to increase or decrease the adjustment values (stored in non-volatile memory) when setting mode is canceled.
4-2-3 AGING mode (room Only)
This model is used to pre-heat the manufacture CRT - access to the plant twice pressing the "FACTORY" key.
Even if the TV blackout, aging mode is not canceled. "Aging" marking on the screen. AGINGmode canceled suppressing "FACTORY" key.
4.4 Other adjustments
1. Usually, a color TV needs only slight touch-up adjustment upon installation.
Check the basic characteristics such as height, horizontal and vertical sync and focus.
2. The photo should have good black and white details. There should not be undesirable shades of color, if the color of shadows is, perform purity and convergence adjustments described below.
3. The use of this test equipment or its equivalent.
4. Correct impedance is important.
5. Avoid overloading. Excessive sweep signal generator may overload the front end of the TV. When installing signal markers, do not allow the marker generator to distort test results.
6. Connect the TV only to an AC power source voltage and frequency as specified on the backcover nameplate.
7. Do not attempt to connect or disconnect any cables, and the TV is on.
Make sure the power cord is disconnected before replacing any parts.
8. To protect against electrical shock, using isolation transformers.
4-4-2 Automatic Degaussing
Degaussing coils installed near the tube, so that external degaussing after moving the TV should be unnecessary. However, the receiver must be properly degaussed for installation.
Degaussing coil operates for 1 second after the power is turned on.
If the set is moved or turned in a different direction, disconnect the power supply for at least 10 minutes.